Our website address is: https://tourexpress.ca.
At Tour Express, keeping our clients’ personal information confidential is as important as taking care of our clients when they board our coaches.
This is why, throughout our website, including the transaction components, we have assured that any information that you provide us will remain completely confidential and shall not be used for any purpose on which you have not agreed.
Our website uses the latest technology to protect all transactions. Therefore, we can guarantee you that there is no risk to purchasing and/or reserving tickets via our website.
In short, you can have complete peace of mind when purchasing your bus tickets on our site as if you had come to one of our points of sale or made a purchase in a department store!
Tour Express does not retain any personal information that you give us. We shall only use the information that you agree to provide us for the purposes outlined.
For example, if you give us your contact information to enter a contest, we will only use this information to contact you if you win. This information will be subsequently destroyed.
This commitment also covers any use of personal information for purposes to which you have not previously consented. This means that, under no circumstances, shall Tour Express agree to sell, rent, transmit or exchange the personal information provided by its clients.
We also guarantee that we will never send you emails that you have not consented to receive. Moreover, if you subscribe to our electronic newsletter, you will always have the possibility of cancelling your subscription at any time.
In addition, Tour Express offers you the option of checking the personal information we keep on you. To learn the extent and content, please send us a written request through regular mail to:
Tour Express – Client Service
Please contact us at 5142282303 for Questions that you may have.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.