Ticket and Baggage Policy
Ticket cancellation policy
- Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Tourexpress.ca will not be responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather or other causes over which we have no control.
For more information, contact us at info @ tourexpress.ca or call us on 514-228-2303
- Luggage space is limited, you are allowed to bring 1 piece of luggage which weighs no more than 23 kg. A piece of carry-on luggage such as a handbag or laptop carry case/backpack is allowed as well.
- If you wish to travel with more than 1 piece of luggage, you can do so at an extra cost, please contact us for the additional baggage pricing. Showing up for boarding with additional bags without prior notification will lead to refusal of baggage loading in an event when the baggage loading area is full or will result in extra fees at higher costs. For more information, contact us at info @ tourexpress.ca or call us on 514-228-2303
- All passengers need to arrive at least 10-15 mins before the scheduled time of departure and present their tickets at boarding for validation.
- Late arrivals will be not refunded and exchange of tickets will not be possible as well if the shuttle is missed due to late arrival.