Terms and conditions
- For operational reasons, Tourexpress.ca reserves the right to restrict boarding access five (5) minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Your ticket booking number or receipt(s) are required for exchange and/or refund if applicable*.
- Trip Scheduled timings are for display purposes only and are subject to change without notice, Tourexpress.ca can cancel your scheduled trip and/or substitute your scheduled trip with alternative transportation without notice.
- Tourexpress.ca bears no responsibility or liability for any damages caused due to delays or cancellations of your scheduled trips.
- Your ticket is not transferable and is valid only for your scheduled trip for the date(s) and time(s) indicated on your ticket. You must inform Tourexpress.ca of any ticket cancellation prior to the scheduled departure of your trip.
- The trip is not exclusive to one passenger as the transportation is offered according to a predetermined route with 2 stops according to a pre-established schedule even without a passenger on board. The client may not decide on the schedule or the itinerary of the trip.
- Passengers must arrive 15 minutes before departure time at the designated pick-up location.
- An electronic version of the ticket is required before boarding.
- Tickets can only be bought by adults.
- Children under the age of 9 or are less than 145 cm in height will require a car (baby/child/booster) seat.
- Travelers under the age of 18 years old need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the trip.
- A full-fare adult ticket purchase is required for newborns, infants, and toddlers.
- Tour Express is not responsible for any damage caused during force majeure, by reason of the state of health of a passenger or a road hazard. Transportation shall proceed according to the schedules but in consideration of road conditions and weather and there shall be no liability resulting from damages resulting from the lateness of the passenger. Liability for luggage shall be limited to $100 unless the passenger indicates, with proof, the value of the property being transported.
Please contact us at 5142282303 for Questions that you may have.